This is Shannyn and Julie's attempt to create a SHORT episode. Despite all good intentions, it still lasts nearly half an hour. BUT, it is wildly informative and entertaining.
This SHORT episode discusses WIPs, or Work In Progress.
WIPs can be a powerful way to keep track of projects and maintain momentum. During the episode, you discover why WIPs are effective and how to conduct them in your organisation to achieve stronger results.
The suggested agenda for your WIPs is as follows.
1. Celebrate wins
2. Special dates or upcoming events team members need to be aware of
3. Status update of previous WIPs action items
4. What's coming up this week
5. Team availability to complete tasks
6. Confirm all identified action items
7. "Are there any questions?" make sure everyone is clear on the expectations of themselves and the team.
Julie and Shannyn are independent business coaches and consultants.
Work with Julie
Julie is a Dental Practice Management Consultant, Coach at Julie Parker Practice Success.
Work with Shannyn
Shannyn Merlo is a business coach and consultant and founder of Inspired Outcomes Consulting.